The golf course was laid down in 1887 and is one of the oldest in Surrey. The club is currently undergoing the transition from being a members club to a modern proprietary golf operation offering regular access to both members and pay & play golfers.
- The course is a delight: Not too long (5272 yards off the white tees), and can be played in under 4 hours.
- The golfing test is fair and challenging enough to bring you back for more.
- Accuracy is at a premium, the greens are superb – reckoned to be among the best in the County.
- All the holes have something different to offer – from the 156 yard par 3 2nd hole to the 469 yard par 4 fifteenth hole.
- We hold regular junior, seniors, men and ladies competitions offering sociable and competitive golf throughout the year.
- The clubhouse is open to both golfers and non golfers and the dress code is : Smart casual.
- The clubhouse has a main bar and restaurant as well as the relaxing 19th, where post golf snacks can be chosen from the enticing menu.
We would like the opportunity to welcome you, whether as a new member, a green fee visitor, or as part of a golf society.
To find out more, click on the appropriate page of our website or call us on 01737 240 777.